Weather & Webcams

Current Conditions

Wednesday April 01, 2020 at 00:00 PDT

 -1.2 °c

Sunrise: 06:48

Sunset: 19:44

Forecast

Issued: Tuesday March 31, 2020 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight

Chance of flurries
  • -4 °c
  • 70%

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of flurries and then to 70 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 4. Wind chill minus 7 overnight.

Wednesday

Chance of flurries
  • 5 °c
  • 30%

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 5. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning. UV index 4 or moderate.

Thursday

A mix of sun and cloud
  • 3 °c

Increasing cloudiness. High plus 3.

Friday

Snow or rain
  • 3 °c

Snow or rain. High plus 3.

Saturday

A mix of sun and cloud
  • 7 °c

A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.

Sunday

Chance of flurries or rain showers
  • 10 °c
  • 30%

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 10.

Monday

A mix of sun and cloud
  • 12 °c

A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.

Book A Tee Time
Click to chat